Today we have released a new feedback option for our ticketing system. No matter if your ticket is opened by e-mail or from the control panel, you can rate us and share your comments. Please share with us your feedback, it will help us to improve our technical support and provide you better service and support in future.
Some other features released today:
- $ORIGIN will be added to the DNS zone files export option. Have it in mind, if you plan to use the exported DNS zone file for other DNS zones at your custom servers.
- Improved integration and checks of the .DE DNS zones and domain names based on the DENIC (.DE domain registry) requirements. You may see warning messages for the .DE DNS zones, if the configuration do not match the requirements of DENIC.
- Updated FastMail DNS records template with the new records required for the FastMail integration with custom domain name.
- Gmail DNS records template no longer conflicts with the other custom TXT records (for an example Web Master Tools TXT verification record).
Need some other feature?
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will develop it for you.
Seven years ago, we launched a little project called ClouDNS.
We had big ideas and lot of passion and over the years we became a technology leader in providing global Managed DNS services.
Today, seven years later, we’re introducing the most cost effective GeoDNS service on the market with an optimal amount of zones, records, and queries per month.
So just like last year, we're celebrating our 7th birthday not by buying ourselves something nice, but by giving you something awesome - for the next 7 days all Premium, DDoS protected and GeoDNS plans are 50% OFF!*
Take your business to the next level of speed with ClouDNS!
All the best,
* One-time offer valid till 23:59 GMT Tuesday /7 Mar, 2017/.
* Promotional and custom plans are not included.
Our DNS service just got more awesome! We are proud to announce the launch of our newest point of presence (POP) in Brazil. We now operate 14 Anycast DNS Data Centers on 6 continents!
The data center we have connected to our network is Maxihost, located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The data center is very good connected to all local network exchanges and has direct peering with multiple providers in the region. Connectivity in this data center improves our Anycast DNS presence in the whole South America region in times - Urugvay, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and others.
What to try our service? Sign up for 30 days free trial from here.
As we embark on a new year we would like to thank all our clients, partners and everyone we’ve had the pleasure of working with - for making 2016 such an enjoyable year.
We’ve launched many new exciting features at the end of the year. Here are few of them:
- 2 new Anycast DNS Data Centers - after the launch of our newest points of presence (POP) in Germany and South Africa, we now operate 13 Anycast DNS Data Centers on 5 continents.
- Introducing WHMCS module - WHMCS is the most powerful and used billing system for hosting related businesses. Now you can upgrade your services with just a few clicks. All our premium hosting plans are available to your customers via WHMCS module for resellers.
- We now offer NAPTR records for our premium users.
- Dedicated IP addresses - you can now enjoy the benefits of full white-label DNS service with dedicated IP addresses and server names for your brand.
Wishing you all an awesome and spectacular 2017!
For the last few months we have been working hard on our next system update. Many small improvements of our system and control panel interface were deployed last week. Here is a list with the most important updates:
- Extracting CSV lists of DNS zones in your account. You can simply download the list from the small CSV icon in the Dashboard under the table DNS zones.
- DNS records pagination. Many of our customers have large DNS zones with lots of DNS records (for example reverse IPv6 DNS zones). The long list with DNS records is hard to be displayed on the most web browsers. We have added the pagination as an optional feature for customers who are facing such issues. The option can be enabled from your profile settings (click on the e-mail address at the top of the control panel).
- @ reference for CNAME and MX records. When you point your CNAME or MX records to the @ reference, they are pointed to the root domain name. This option allows you to point the subdomains of the cloud domain names to themselves, instead of creating separate DNS zones for each cloud domain.
- Enable and disable options for the DynamicURL. We have improved the DynamicURL options for A and AAAA records. You can now enable and disable the feature. Also you can request a new DynamicURL to be regenerated for the given record if your current DynamicURL is compromised or just want to change it for security reasons.
- Mobile responsive settings for the web redirects with frames. You can now add additional mobile responsive parameters which will be set into the HTML iframe of the web redirect records that are configured with the frame feature.
- Mailchimp DNS records template. You can now connect your domain names to the Mailchimp service with just a few clicks.
- New HTTP API methods for easier integration of your custom system to the ClouDNS service:
- Available DNS record types. Lists the DNS record types of a specific type of DNS zone - domain, reverse or parked.
- Available TTL values.
- List registered domain names.
- Get pages count of the registered domain names.
- Import DNS records from bind or tinydns zone file.
- Get DynamicURL enables and generates the DynamicURL for the record.
- Disable the DynamicURL for the record.
- Change the URL for the DynamicURL for the given record.
Vote for the next Anycast DNS POP
We need your feedback where to expand our network. Vote from here. Available locations in the pool are:
- South Africa
The following new TLDs are added to our system for new registrations and transfers:
The following Domain promotions are active this month:
Thank you for being a ClouDNS customer!
If you have any questions or issues - do not hesitate to contact us!