We adding two options for bulk adding of Cloud domains:
- Old way with adding of Cloud domains one by one has been changed. Now you can enter all domains in one request.
- You can upload Cloud domains via text file. Domains should be one per row.
We make a few updates on web redirects and now they work for cloud domains. Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, if you have any problems with web redirects.
Our mail forwards are under a large spam attack for two days now. To protect our mail servers from listing in SpamHouse, SpamCop or other spam lists we have started spam filters. If you have problems with mail forwards do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRegards,
We have added a new option for headers type of web redirects whithout frame. For every web redirect you can choose between 301 Moved permanently and 302 Temporary redirect. By default already added records work as a 302 Temporary redirect (this is the default type with which the web redirects had been working until now).Regards,
We made some improvements of our control panel which include:
- Option to change the master domains of the clouds - in your cloud you will see a new icon (cloud), for every domain, from which you can set this domain to be a master.
- Title, description and keywords for Web Redirects with frame - this option give you the chance to manage the SEO of the frames.
- Save request path for Web Redirects - with this option you can save "/requested_file.txt" in the redirect.
If you have any ideas to improve our control panel or you need a new feature, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.comRegards,